It has been an unprecedented moment for all of us, as we are coping with the Covid-19. In this difficult time, our thoughts are with you and we wish you and your family well and safe.
Meanwhile, to help us all in riding out these difficult times together, we would like to inform members of some new measures undertaken by the HKSAR Government and HKTDC to alleviate the impact brought by the outbreak of COVID-19.
1) Special Measures under COVID-19 outbreak
With an additional funding provided by the HKSAR Government to HKTDC, any participants who join HKTDC’s exhibitions and major conferences will be subsidised 50% of their participation fee for each event, subject to a cap of HK$10,000. This measure will apply to all participants (overseas included) and will start from this July for one year. Details will be announced by individual event.
HKTDC has also adjusted the schedule of exhibitions and conferences as part of our continued endeavour to create business opportunities. The latest schedule could be found at here. A series of digital initiatives, including webinars and virtual exhibitions has also been launched to support all businesses:
- A month-long Spring Virtual Expo has started on 1 April. The site features around 130,000 quality suppliers with products covering 33 categories, where global buyers could connect with suppliers with just a simple click.
- Worldwide suppliers are also offered a limited-time special package at HK$10,000/ US$1,800, comprising online promotions via HKTDC’s platforms and showcase displays at the Summer Sourcing Week in July 2020. Please refer to here for more details and registration.
2) Subscription of HKTDC’s Media Channels
To keep abreast of HKTDC’s events and useful information in Hong Kong for your business, we highly recommend you to subscribe to the following channels (which are all available in social media platform):
- HKTDC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hktdc.hk/
- HKTDC Twitter: https://twitter.com/hktdc
- Hong Kong Means Business e-newsletter: https://hkmb.hktdc.com/en/enewsletter/latest/
- HKTDC LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hong-kong-trade-development-council/
- HKTDC Research Portal: http://research.hktdc.com/
- HKTDC Belt and Road Portal: https://beltandroad.hktdc.com/en
If you are interested to participate in any of the HKTDC’s events or have any queries, please feel free to contact the Secretariat at [email protected].
Let’s stand united in this difficult time and support each other with the spirit of mutual care and assistance to prevail in this challenging period.
Wishing everyone well and safe!