Date: August 11, 2017
Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Dress Code: Black Tie
The Annual HKABA Victoria Chapter Business Awards are designed to provide recognition to Victorian companies who strive for excellence in all aspects of international trade between Australia and Hong Kong SAR/ China.
Our Business Awards Gala Dinner has proven to be an extremely popular and has become a major event in the Victoria business community. Winners of Awards from this evening may be considered for the National HKABA Business Awards, where the best from each Australian state chapter complete for the National Recognition in their category.
The Five Award Categories are:
1) Business Development Award
– recognises innovation and / or improvisation of a product or process to and / or from Hong Kong SAR/ China by an Australian organisation, in any industry sector.
2) Business Excellence Award
– recognises significant achievements resulting from plans and actions in the commercial sector to and / or from Hong Kong SAR/ China by an Australian organisation, in any industry sector.
3) Export of Goods and / or Services Award
– significant achievement in the export of goods and / or services by an organisation.
4) Import of Goods and / or Services Award
– significant achievement in the import of goods and / or services by an organisation.
5) Young Professional Alliance Award
– to encourage and recognised the achievements of a young professional Individual who has demonstrated a noteworthy commitment to excellence and innovation in his / her profession and has worked to promote the profession as a whole.