About this Event
Fox Creek Wines
Our virtual tasting will be hosted by James Carman, Fox Creek Wines, McLaren Vale, South Australia. James has a fabulous way of telling the story of these amazing wines!
The 3 varieties James will be introducing us to will be:
Arctic Fox Grand Cuvée , Postmaster GSM and Short Row Shiraz
Chicago Blues Player will entertain us with Chicago and Hong Kong inspired piano music creating a chilled and sentimental atmosphere while we sip on these gorgeous wines.
Tim has performed at Adelaide Fringe and in venues around the US, UK and Europe.
Patrick Madden Manager of Mum Cha Dumpling House, Rundle Street, and Mother Vine Wine Bar, Vardon Avenue, Adelaide will be our venue host and will join us for the tasting.
How it Works
All you need to do is…
- Register via the link – one registration per zoom link | wine order
- Order the quantity of wine you would like
- Wait for your wine to be delivered
- Gather your group together
- Prepare your cheese or tasting platter
- Zoom in at 7:00 pm ACST| Adelaide time on Sunday the 21st June