Date: February 12, 2020
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Civic & Administration Centre 1317 Albany Highway, Cannington, WA 6107
HKABA WA and the City of Canning will bring in 2020 and the Year of the Metal Rat with its usual spirit and excitement.
This will be held at the City of Canning's Civic & Administration Centre, bringing you our usual combination of fun, entertainment and information. In addition, to great food and connections, there will be a panel discussion on Australian companies and their experiences in Asia. This will explore their first hand experiences and examine the shared values with different cultural interpretations.
- Moderator: Winnie Lai Haddad President of HKABA (WA)
- Sarah Clark, Founder & Director of Mode and Affaire
- Sheryll Fisher, Owner and Managing Director, Outback Initiatives
- P J Andrew, Retired Intelligence Officer and Diplomat, specialised training with Airforce
- Camille Chen, Film producer and Executive Creative Director, Legend Media Group
In light of recent events, HKABA WA would like to help the Australian Community by Donating to the Bush Fire Appeal.
- All Entry Ticket proceeds will be donated
- All proceeds from the raffle will go directly to those in need through the destruction of the Bush Fire
- When registering, you can also donate by adding a donation to your ticket, to the value of your choosing.
This event is free event to both HKABA members and City of Canning invited guests. It would be appreciated for any and all donations towards the current bush fire emergencies. All other guests are welcome at the non-member ticketed price, and again all donations for the bush fire emergencies cause will be appreciated.